North-Scape 

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Mod/Admin Application

ju thresh

Hi im juthresh i am 17 years old. I have played runescape/runescape private servers for 7-8 years i have played hundreds. I know what people like and what they dont like, I like this server and i am asking to become one. I love playing these and i have never been one. But i know what to do because i have seen plennty of rules and i know how to follow them. I play 10-12 hours a day on the computer. I can help anyone with anything. I am extremely kind and likable. -juthresh

July 5, 2014 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shahed

Hi. My name is Shahed and I am 18-years-old. I play RuneScape and RSPS all the time. I am very knowledgeable in terms of RuneScape gaming. I know so much about the game. I would be helpful to newcomers as well as others in need of assistance. People befriend me quickly, and I would contribute greatly to this game. :)

July 7, 2014 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shahed

Shahed at July 7, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Hi. My name is Shahed and I am 18-years-old. I play RuneScape and RSPS all the time. I am very knowledgeable in terms of RuneScape gaming. I know so much about the game. I would be helpful to newcomers as well as others in need of assistance. People befriend me quickly, and I would contribute greatly to this game. :)

Btw my username: Shahed

July 8, 2014 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

i halo i

jeez people :p

better enjoy the game a little instead of directly gong for admin. trust me not gonna happen.

you just started, havent achieved anything. show youre experience in game and show youre qualities. 

maybe then you have a chance of getting mod. you dont just become a mod you gotta earn it.

grtz I halo I

July 8, 2014 at 3:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rise

I agree with halo...and if you want to show off your skills, be a bit "smart" with your grammar. Seriously either of you haven't described a single way of how you'll help us in this RSPS. Also, Mods tend to be knowledgeable with not only games/RSPS/RS itself, but with actual things like spelling, math, or how to use vivid and a plethora of description. I don't agree with your terms of becoming a Mod, but I have seen one post by A himself. Sorry, my votes a NO for the both of you.

July 18, 2014 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jake

Hello everyone, i'm Jake. Im 18 years old and ive been playing runescape since 2002. i was requested to take on the responsibility of a player moderator in 2011. however, i declined. i was not prepaired at the time. i am good with the rules of runescape and easily adaptable to rule changes. i am quite able to vividly describe solutions to problems such as rules, bugs, glitches, hacks, etc. i find that working with jagex would be too much. too confusing. i like to start small(i mean no offence in that). i find i am good at supporting rules, stopping flaming/flame wars, providing information and finding bug abusers. before you make your decision, i would like to test out the private server. please don't judge too early. thank you for your time and have a nice day.

-Jake

September 16, 2014 at 7:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Damon da great

Hello, my name is Damon, i am 19 years old..I have had experiences beind a Mod, Admin, Also a Co-Owner. i play frequently and am great for help. Let me know. Thanks!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

--

Damon The Great:lol:

October 24, 2014 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.